Peachtree.st will dedicate an area on our website for nonprofit organizations to run free ads.
By offering free ad-space Peachtree.st aims to assist the nonprofit community in relieving the stress of funding advertisement costs that many non-profits face. Any eligible 501c3 nonprofits are encouraged to submit advertisements for our digital magazine.
- To be eligible for this program, organizations must:
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
- Acknowledge and agree to nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country; please
see the US’s charity status definition as an example.
- Please note that the following organizations are not eligible:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities
(philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
To be considered, contact us. Include links and any important information. Organizations will be considered on a first come first serve basis. The Peachtree.st team will then decide if it’s a good fit. Your organization will be responsible for producing its’ own advertisement content, images, and files.